This guide describes how to hide the Whois data of .uk, .co.uk, org.uk domains.
How to hide the Whois data of .uk domains and for which domains this is possibleIf you wish to hide the Whois data of .uk domains, the process is the following:
1. Go to the site support.aruba.it;
2. Enter the Login and Password of your domain, in the provided fields in the top right corner;
3. Submit a ticket by selecting the Submit a Ticket option, in the left menu;
4. Specify the domain name and submit your request.
It is only possible to hide the Whois data of .uk, .co.uk, .org.uk domains owned by individuals.
Once the Whois data of your .uk domain have been hidden, the following details will still be displayed:
- Name of the Registrant;
- Surname of the Registrant.