To manage the massage folders in the webmail you need to open the Message menu:
the menu will display the message folders entered by default by the system, which are:
The number of unread messages will not be displayed by default next to the name of the email folders, making Webmail navigation faster.
However it is possible to change this setting at any time and display the number of unread messages next to the name of each folder.
Display the number of unread messages
To display the number of unread messages next to the name of each folder you need to:
• Click on: "Options" --> "Preferences"
• In "Messages" click on: "General".
• Then select: "Display the number of unread messages in the folder list" and confirm the message that appears to proceed.
If you wish, you can create, rename, delete, move and empty the content of the folders:
Create new folders:
To create a new folder simply:
• Select “Main Account”
• Right-click on Create Folder
• enter the name of the folder in the provided dialogue box
• select “create”
The folder will be added to your webmail.
Rename a Folder:
To rename an existing folder, select the chosen folder, right-click and select rename folder, then enter the new name in the dialogue box:
Delete a Folder:
To delete a folder select the chosen folder, right-click and select delete folder, confirming your choice in the dialogue box.