To change the ownership of a domain other than .it and .eu you must send the following documents to Aruba by fax to the number +39 0575 862100 or by opening a Ticket* from the Aruba Support section:
- Copy of valid ID of the new owner
- Copy of valid ID of the old owner
- Receipt of the new payment for the Change of Registrant**, made by bank transfer, equal to the cost of the domain name + main service (or rather domain + Hosting, Redirect or DNS Management, not including any associated additional service); making sure to indicate, in the reason of payment, the name of the domain for which the change is requested
- Change Registrant form duly filled in** and signed complete with Authorization Code (available in the domain Control Panel).
- Application form for Certified Email service (only if such service is active)
N.B. If, when changing the Registrant, you do NOT wish to "Change Billing the Details" or "Change Login", the new owner must specify this in the request by checking the relevant boxes.
*We remind you that for the Change of Registrant you need to make a new payment. The cost of such payment depends both on the type of service that is associated to the domain (e.g.: windows hosting, linux hosting, DNS Management, redirect etc), and on the extension of such domain (.it; .com; .fm etc..); therefore we recommend that you look at the price list found at: http://hosting.aruba.it/offerte/LISTINO.asp?Lang=EN
IMPORTANT: If the Change of Registrant
request is made together with the renewal, you can make a single payment for
both operations provided that the change of registrant is completed successfully
before the expiration date of the domain: therefore, we recommend that you initiate the process in advance (at least 15 days before the expiration date), to avoid making two payments.
We also remind you that, if you have activated the Certified Email service:
• The previous owner is under the obligation to cancel the Certified Email accounts, and related content, before submitting a change request. Said operation remains the exclusive responsibility of such individual and, if not carried out, Aruba shall consider it as a wish to transfer said content to the new owner.
• The new owner must send Aruba, together with the rest of the documentation, the Contract take-over for the certified domain.
• If the new owner does not wish to keep the Pec service, he/she must send the provided cancellation form.
To change the ownership of a MySql or MS Sql database you must follow the instructions in the article: Change ownership of MySql and MS Sql database.
Aruba reserves the right to request further documents (Company registration certificate, company statute, notary deed, etc...) in order to verify the identity of the persons involved.
IMPORTANT: Please enter the new email address in the form in BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS. If the details entered are not clear / correct, the request may be rejected.
*You can send the
documentation simply by clicking on ‘Tickets’
**We remind you that to Change the Registrant you will
need to make a new payment to Aruba.it. The cost of such payment depends on both
the type of service that is associated with the domain (e.g.: Windows hosting, Linux
hosting, DNS management, Redirect etc), and on the extension of the domain itself
(.it; .com; .fm etc..); please see the price list available at: http://hosting.aruba.it/offerte/LISTINO.asp?Lang=EN
***So that the documents are accepted, they must be
duly filled in and signed by the parties.