All types of websites can use Keyposition Visits, on the condition that they comply with the following Google technical and publishing guidelines:
-the web page of destination must reflect the advertisement text
- the Keyposition link page of destination must not generate appearing windows (pop-up, pop-under, interstitials…) when the visitor enters or exits;
- there must not be automatic redirections on the destination page.
And to the following guidelines of the Keyposition Visits service:
- The website must be operational. An error page such as "File not Found" (page not found) or “under construction” (under construction) must not be generated;
- It must not violate the rights of third parties;
- It must not have been blocked by judicial authorities or by a specific government request.